Friday 17 September 2021

My Fifteen Minute Writing! UPDATED!!!

 Recently my class has been doing 15 min writing. I have been continuing my writing over the past few days, this piece is not yet finished but it should be soon!


Drama. That's really all my life is, people turning on me every second. Whether there are so called "friends" or not. I'm never really sure if I can call anyone a friend at this point, one minute we're best friends and the next they seem to hate my guts. I'm Emily, and this is my life.


.+:To Be Continued:+.  


Chapter One


Dear Diary,  18.5.1989

Today was difficult. (As expected) I spent a whole 45 minutes trying to figure out one math question, I had never had the confidence to go up and ask for help.

Once that was all over, it was break one. As usual I had one friend, a good one.

Alex has been my friend since first grade, but now that we are at intermediate we have been split into different homerooms.

That's all I really have to say for today I guess. 


Dear Diary, 19.5.1989


Today was the same as usual, boring.

Nothing really happened but I did realise that someone started a rumour about me having a crush on Brendon. As if I would ever like him

Today we also had our school assembly, which was normal.

I have nothing more to really say so I think I will end it here.


Dear Diary, 20.5.1989


Today was more interesting than usual.

We were sitting in the middle of class writing in our textbooks as there was an announcement from the speakers, and that is how I found out that all 7th grade students will be headed to camp in 10 days.

I knew I would be in the same cabin as Alex for sure but one there are supposed to be three people per cabin. I wonder who the third person will be.


Dear Diary, 21.5.1989


Today Alex and I gave up searching for a third member for the cabins.

Eight more days until camp.



Dear Diary, 22.5.1998


Nothing interesting today, but I'm starting to get excited for camp.

Seven days left.


Dear Diary, 23.5.1989


Alex and I are discussing sneaking candy into camp.

Six days remain and excitement is growing.


Dear Diary, 24.5.1989


Plans are being made.

Five days.




Dear Diary, 25.5.1989


Four days left.


Dear Diary, 26.5.1989


Alex and I are continuing the search for the third member

Three days remain. 


.+:To Be Continued:+.

Dear Diary, 29.5.1989


Three days have passed by and camp is here. We are going to be taking the school bus in a few minutes.

I will update the situation soon

PS I still have no idea who the third person will be.


Dear Diary, 29.5.1989


Today was okay. I now know who the third person is, Isabelle Parker.

School bully and teacher's pet, turns out no one wanted to group with her so she was put with us.

Things can't get any worse can they?


Dear Diary, 30.5.1989


No one is awake yet, this is the only time I have to write.


Yesterday we started with a one hour session of archery, after we had a forty-five minute session of rock-climbing.

Then came lunch, the food was disgusting, I felt sick just thinking about it.

Isabelle wasn't as annoying as I thought she would be. I really expected her to be ok but she was awful. I have to go Alex is waking up.


Dear Diary, 31.5.1989


Today Isabelle was caught sneaking candy into the movie room, as a result of that she will have to sit out of today's horse riding.


To be continued!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, thanks for sharing this on your blog - I am still waiting to see who the third person will be ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have the third person in mind, this story is about to get spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie! i really like your story, its really interesting. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie. Great story, Im really invested! That mysterious third person...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leo and Kate!
    I'm close to being able update the story, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Sophie, this 15 minute writing challenge was great! very interesting and mysterious. i hope i'll remember to read the update, who could be the third person??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.